From your initial order to our in-house packaging, your Mission Timer is built for you. Once you place your order, your watchmaker builds your mission timer every step of the way. Because we offer a few distinct models we strive to maintain an inventory of “small batch” pieces in stock. While every attempt is made to shorten the time frame of your watch build, manufacturing takes time and can vary from 3-5 days (Quartz) to 2-3 weeks (Automatic) depending upon the complexity of your timer.
Your DIVER-1 Mission Timer is manufactured with a precision Swiss movement, either quartz or automatic.
Swiss Super Quartz: LASTS 10X longer than standard quartz watches. ARES currently uses the 715Li 5-jewel gold plated Swiss analog quartz, manufactured by Ronda, with a 10-year lithium-ion battery and End-of-Life indicator
- Swiss Automatic: ARES currently uses ETA Swiss movements for our automatic DIVER-1 (ETA 2824) and our automatic GMT (ETA 2893-2) that are assembled & tuned by ARES watchmakers, including perlage & finishing.
DIVER-1 Case, Caseback, Crown & Bezel
- 2 case finishes in either “Urban” bead blast stainless steel or “Deep Black” PVD
- 41.0mm 316L stainless steel two piece case with individually serialized, engraved, screwback construction
- 42.0mm 316L stainless steel bezel, featuring countdown timer with C3 Superluminova, clear coat finish, aggressive ‘no slip’ teeth, and 120-click uni-directional countdown mission timer
- 49.5mm lug to lug 22mm drilled lugs with 1.8mm shoulderless spring bars, supplied with a 3-ring LASH ballistic nylon strap
- 10 o’clock ‘fat head’ 7.2mm logo’d screw down crown, featuring aggressive ‘no slip’ teeth and double Viton seals
- 13.3mm overall thickness
- 3.3oz total weight with LASH strap
Crystal, Dial & Hands