Your DIVER-1 Mission Timer is manufactured with a precision Swiss movement, either quartz or automatic.
Swiss Super Quartz: LASTS 10X longer than standard quartz watches. ARES currently uses the 715Li 5-jewel gold plated Swiss analog quartz, manufactured by Ronda, with a 10-year lithium-ion battery and End-of-Life indicator
- Swiss Automatic: ARES currently uses ETA Swiss movements for our automatic DIVER-1 (ETA 2824) and our automatic GMT (ETA 2893-2) that are assembled & tuned by ARES watchmakers, including perlage & finishing.
DIVER-1 Case, Caseback, Crown & Bezel
- 41.0mm 316L stainless steel two piece case with individually serialized, engraved, screwback construction
- 42.0mm 316L stainless steel bezel, featuring countdown timer with C3 Superluminova, clear coat finish, aggressive ‘no slip’ teeth, and 120-click uni-directional countdown mission timer
- 49.5mm lug to lug 22mm drilled lugs with 1.8mm shoulderless spring bars, supplied with a 3-ring LASH ballistic nylon strap
- 10 o’clock ‘fat head’ 7.2mm logo’d screw down crown, featuring aggressive ‘no slip’ teeth and double Viton seals
- 13.3mm overall thickness
- 3.3oz total weight with LASH strap
Crystal, Dial & Hands